Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your Job...

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Here's the canopy version files.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FA_18E_WIP_1.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	266.5 KB 
ID:	3012   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FA_18E_WIP_2.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	281.4 KB 
ID:	3013   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FA_18E_WIP_3.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	309.6 KB 
ID:	3014   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FA_18E_WIP_4.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	198.9 KB 
ID:	3015   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FA_18E_WIP_5.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	188.8 KB 
ID:	3016  

All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    With your 3d skills I'm amazed you don't do more 3d mapping, Robbie!
    Indeed, they are quite nice.

Nice

F/A-18E has one of the best cockpits in the business, and you have modeled it splendidly!

Make me wanna go up there again.

//Anna

Have worked 10 years as a graphic designer at various places; clothing company, travel company, ad firm etc.

Now I'm a freelance graphic designer and a teacher. I mainly teach some Adobe programs: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Sometimes I teach some other basic computer programs such as Excel and Powerpoint.

I have about 9 years enlisted time in the U.S. Army as a Fister (Fire Support Team). Basically walk around with a map in one hand and a radio mic in the other making things go boom via artillery, mortars, close air support, or naval gunfire. I receive my commission this July and trying to decide between infantry or signal as my branch of choice.

I have been gaming consistantly for about 15 years now and have recently converted from D&D to GURPS.
    "Rationality is the recognition of the fact that nothing can alter the truth and nothing can take precedence over that act of perceiving it."

Atlas Shrugged authored by Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by torstan View Post
    I'm 27 and I'm a particle physicist working on the theory of dark matter and how we can identify it when we create it for the first time on Earth (hopefully) at CERN on the Swiss/French border when it turns on this summer.
    This will also be the point at which the universe ceases to exist and another Big Bang occurs. So make sure to party hard these coming months.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

As for me, I'm a Network Admin/Desktop Support/Programmer for an international Japanese owned company. In my previous life I taught IT/Programming/Database/etc. for about 7 1/2 years and would still be doing it to this day had I not been cut down by budget cuts.

I've been roleplaying since about 79 if memory serves. I've played far too many systems to list them here. Currently I play in an online Dark Champions game via MapTool every other week, and sporadically in a face to face Call of Cthulhu game.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

This will also be the point at which the universe ceases to exist and another Big Bang occurs. So make sure to party hard these coming months.

I'll make sure to let people know if/when they finally get it up and running. I heard one interview where a physicist was asked this question. He tried to reassure the interviewer that it can't possibly happen because collisions of this energy already happen in our atmosphere when we are hit by ultra-high energy cosmic rays. Seems the interviewer seemed even less calm by the possibility of being hit by those than about CERN eating the universe.

CERN has told us all that we should exchange 'vanishingly small chance' for 'no, it can't happen' in any answers to the press.

Yea... riiiiiiight... I'll keep that in mind. I believe others in history have said, "it can't happen" as well. LOL

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast