Thread: Your Job...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

You’re making me feel nostalgic here – having been the victim of tests like that for years, but it was the prize you had to pay for flying fast-movers!

But I left active service 5 years ago to pursue another goal in life – but that is another story

I was a bit brief before so here are some more about me.
    I’m 43 tomorrow and my gf and I have just bought a house in the countryside 180km south west of Stockholm and are in the middle of moving in.

When it comes to gaming it’s tough to find players around here, so I haven’t had the chance to sit down at a gaming table for over a year. I have played mostly D&D and some Traveller in the 80s – still have large collection of old Traveller books collecting dust somewhere.

Was also part owner of a small gaming shop for a couple of years but got out of that before the Internet era.

Back in the early 80s I had a shot at becoming one of the founders of a Swedish RPG company – but I thought that their prototype was not as good as basic D&D, so I told them to cancel the project. The company has been thriving for over 2 decades and is still in business so I missed a career opportunity

//Anna

Well.. I graduated from college a few years back and now I work in a public library. Not glamorous but it pays the bills. On the side I do various commission work, and art/graphic design for the independent RPG publisher, Apophis Consortium.

Me working the Apophis booth at GenCon Indy last year, wearing the gray jacket, center.

I spend most of my free time drawing, writing, or working on the computer. The rest I spend GMing RPGs such as Obsidian: Shadow Nations, Victorian Age Vampire, and most recently Dark Heresy.

In addition these fine hobbies I enjoy playing rock band, drinking rum & coke, and watching bad Japanese horror flicks.
    Adam Watts