Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IGS Games random on-line dungeon generator

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

I must have missed this one when originally posted. Yes this is a very good dungeon creator. I can see how most of it works but there's some clever coding in there to work out which base tiles join up since the edges of most of the tiles are not similar. Good use of CSS and style. I think you could save the dungeon just by saving the web page so I don't see that as an issue. Same with printing it. But maybe by setting the title of the web page to the dungeon name it would help when saving it or maybe breaking the page into the map and the room descriptions would be beneficial when printing it.

Top marks tho all around.

Windows users can get print to PDF functionality with a virtual printer.
    Wikipedia has a list of a number of them.

Guild Novice

Wow. This is awesome. As much as I love to make my own dungeon maps, I often don't have time and these ones look sooooo good! You just made my life so much easier! Thank you!

This tool is simply amazing! I'm way too busy with school and work to map out a dwarven city by hand - your tool did it perfectly for me on the first attempt. Thank you!

this here is a pretty nifty tool, i like it much

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Incredible. In just a few minutes I created a 156 room dungeon !! Most Excellent work !!
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123