Thread: A Little World Map Request

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Bigger but not right

The original is 12000 x 6000

Here's a smaller png

http://wm23.inbox.com/thumbs/1d_9faa...b_oP.png.thumb

I don't like the blockish lines on the land. The colours probably aren't muted enough for you either.

Two questions -

1. what's this for?
    2. The lakes you have at the top of the mountains in the western continent - are they really deep? Or magic? or????

- Sigurd

Its been quite a while. I'm going to assume this is closed then.

Sigurd

Post PM Cartographist

Send a private message to Cartographist and ask - that's the best way, if you're looking for some kind of response. Maybe the thread is not dead...
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Sigurd - I've been out of pocket for quite some time. I apologize.

To answer your questions:

1. what's this for?

It is a friend's campaign world. He has actually generated a wiki for himself and a few other friends to archive all of the written docs. (He did this a few weeks before the Guild happened upon the same idea.) This map will be the master world map that appears on the wiki once it's complete.

2. The lakes you have at the top of the mountains in the western continent - are they really deep? Or magic? or????

The northernmost is extremely deep. The others, not particularly so. Nor are they magical.

Actually, I like the colors as they are. And I agree with you that the blockish lines aren't all that appealing.

If you could pick it back up and continue your efforts with this, it would be greatly appreciated.