Thread: Eastern Eudorea WIP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looks amazing! I especially enjoy all the little icebergs breaking off from the main glacier in the south - adds a lot of character to that area of the map. My one critique is that the dropshadows on the larger red titles are offset a little too much in my opinion. Either that or they're too hard edged and thus make those titles in particular a little more confusing to read in some cases. My suggestion would be to either soften the dropshadows or don't offset them quite as much.

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arakish View Post
    Sweeet!

Care to share technique used for making those mountains?

rmfr
    There's a mountain tutorial by Pasis, it's basically this technique with a few alterations. The search function should display it.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotlandTom View Post
    Looks amazing! I especially enjoy all the little icebergs breaking off from the main glacier in the south - adds a lot of character to that area of the map. My one critique is that the dropshadows on the larger red titles are offset a little too much in my opinion. Either that or they're too hard edged and thus make those titles in particular a little more confusing to read in some cases. My suggestion would be to either soften the dropshadows or don't offset them quite as much.
    Thank you. I'll play around with the dropshadows.