Thread: Imperial Worldmap of Arden

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice

Just looking at the various places on the map makes it come alive! Great work. ^^

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

Many thanks to you all. I am overwhelmed by the positiv feedback here. I hope to be able to work on a new map soon, with an all new Brush-Set.

@Diamond:
    I think I could create Brushes and Map-Elements and I could give you the informations of the Setting and the form of the Landmass, the actual rendering of the map and putting the informations into form would be your side. 1 Map my Setting, one Map your setting? How do you like the idea?

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzkreuz View Post
    @Diamond:
    I think I could create Brushes and Map-Elements and I could give you the informations of the Setting and the form of the Landmass, the actual rendering of the map and putting the informations into form would be your side. 1 Map my Setting, one Map your setting? How do you like the idea?
    Sure, sounds good! PM me and let me know when/how you want to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzkreuz View Post
    Many thanks to you all. I am overwhelmed by the positiv feedback here. I hope to be able to work on a new map soon, with an all new Brush-Set.
    Yes please! I am sad to note that your current brush-set doesn't include the mountain cut in half. I love that mega-mountain the most!