It looks good, the only problem that comes to mind right off the bat is that when I first looked at the map, I thought the grey area was sea and the lighter, textured area on the left was land. I think the land border is partly to blame. On the right side of the white line you have a little bit of "burn" (I don't know precisely how to describe it ... the darker bits that look like a slight drop shadow) and that tricks my eye into seeing the land as lower than the sea.

And on the mountains you've got plate tectonics a bit wrong, it should go like this: Due to plate tectonics the southern continent ploughed into the northern one, folding and raising the mountains in the process. This kind of orogonesis (mountain-building) is basically a crumple zone - like when you drive a car into a wall - the edge gets scrunched up and lifted. Plate tectonics is the movement of the plates on the surface of the semi-molten magma due to the circulation of the magma - not the other way around. But the idea for how the mountains should look is correct.

Keep it up! I think it looks really interesting.