Thread: Oddwood - Town made in CD3 and Photoshop

Default Oddwood - Town made in CD3 and Photoshop

This is Oddwood, a small town in the northern parts of the Kingdom Armadien, No one would probably ever have heard of this small and insignificant town if it wasn't for the old ruins in the mountains east of here. Now adventurers and treasure seekers are visiting on their way to collect all the riches that are supposed to be in the ruins. Some come back empty handed, some don't come back at all and the lucky few come back richer then you can ever imagine.

The map is done in CD3 from Profantasy and Photoshop. If you are interested in how it was done you can follow a tutorial I'm writing on my blog. At the moment I've just covered the CD3 part and will soon continue with the Photoshop part. When the tutorial is complete I will put it together in a pdf and put it up here as well in the tutorials section.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oddwood_done_02.jpg 
Views:	496 
Size:	568.2 KB 
ID:	41310  
    My finished maps

Mapping Worlds (My blog about mapping)

Imaginary maps (My facbook page devoted to mapping)

It looks great. I want to visit location 3. I suspect there's plot and XP waiting for me there. =P

Thanks Larb! I'm thinking of using the map when I'm introducing my son to roleplaying, and of course there will be an adventure in location 3
    My finished maps

Mapping Worlds (My blog about mapping)

Imaginary maps (My facbook page devoted to mapping)

Very nice! I like the textures used for the forests, fields and river