As a general guide for a planet it's not too bad. It shows where the mountain ranges are, and the rivers. The terrain is very smooth though - I assume that when you play you just use it to tell you the type of environment you're in, and not for low-level details like hills or such?

It's got one, not really a problem, but more something you just have to keep in mind - those continents are Very Large. I always have to stop myself when working on my worlds too and compare it to an atlas view of the whole Earth, so that I can compare my continents' size to the real ones. Your tall continent is roughly comparable to North and South America, and some Antarctica as well. The other continent is Africa+Europe together, at a guess. (Those are both eyeball guesses - I do not guarantee accuracy. ) It's not so much that it's a problem or inaccurate, but for your campaign you have to keep the scale in mind. That inner sea in the left continent is nearly as big as the Gulf of Mexico, and would take a few days to cross by boat, longer to hike around it. But in these small maps, it's easy to think of it as a lake.

But it's definitely a good start at mapping! Feel free to look around here and see if you can find any tips or tricks you can use, or ask any questions of any of us.