Quote Originally Posted by RobA View Post
That is a very interesting style! Are you using your own brushes/stamps?

-Rob A>
I made the Mountains, hills and tree brushes. I then used the fill bucket to fill in the white sides. The trees are basically re-sized versions of the same one. The generic Ivy brush I discovered worked perfect for around the eastern hills and I decided to use them to tie in the tress to the back ground color.
I used the confetti brush with about 4 shades of green, 4 blue and two browns to create the everglades, actually started off as a accident (button stuck on mouse while I was away from the laptop) but when I looked at it from a the far view I though it looked kinda cool so I kept going with it varying the color layers.
I tried several different things for the death lands but found with turning down the opacity of the dried mud bucket fill that it gave the appearance I was looking for. Wish I could remember how I did the north west grass lands because I like how they came out. The rest of the grasslands I used the sand dune brush with varied colors trying to create the "waves of grain" feel.