Yeah, I noitced this thread earlier, but also noticed the (ideally in Germany) part, so I've stayed out of this thread. Yes, I print maps and yes, I print maps that get shipped world wide. If you go USPS it's reasonable in price to ship, but takes a couple weeks to get there (Europe). Although, I don't think customs is a real issue - I usually declare the value of my product as $0.00 so it doesn't have any snags. I've shipped maps to Canada, UK, France, Italy, Germany, Finland, Russia, China, Japan, Australia, Brazil and Mexico.

For anyone else. I charge $2.99 per square foot for color map printing (that's $16.94 for a 24" x 36" print) - shipping is about $10 to anywhere in US. $15 to Canada, and $25 to anywhere else. Also I charge for a shipping tube as part of the shipping cost. Maps are rolled up. Lamination is also available.

My website is for maps that already exist in the online store. If you want me to print your custom map, then you need to send via email or online source (where I can download it from). freerpgmaps (at) gmail (dot) com