Thread: Ruins Of Undermountain III (BIP Project)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Professional Artist

Quote Originally Posted by thebax2k View Post
    Very impressive Doirche. I followed the threads on the BIP board a bit, and if I understand it right, level 8 and 9 are going to be double sized? Good Heavens, if level 7 is normal sized, I can't begin to imagine all the stuff you can squeeze in with twice the space--good luck.

(note IANAL) If Wizards does send you a c&d, try redoing it to be more like the Dungeon Under the Mountain. They've pushed out 6 or 8 levels and they have not been sued or enjoined.
    Actually Level 9 is going to be a QUAD size map

WotC did reply to me, but no c&d was issued. Basically it said thanks for your interest in WotC products.... blah blah.... whatever. The way I see it, we're making this for FREE to be used by dungeon masters and players around the world so no harm no foul imo.

I looked at the "Dungeon Under The Mountain" maps published by 0one games a little while back and I was duly impressed with them. So much so in fact I purchased the first level map and promptly emailed the webmaster asking what program was used to make it. He told me Illustrator of course! So hence why I began using Illustrator for my maps.

I'd like to say thanks to everyone who has commented so far. It's appreciated
    Last edited by Doirche; 03-29-2008 at 11:55 PM.