Thread: Ruins Of Undermountain III (BIP Project)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So what happened to this project? It seems the links are mostly dead. The other website said he was working on other maps. I was interested in seeing them.

Highland_Piper, I think on the forum for the project (http://www.undermountain.org/forums/index.php) Doirche or Halaster (the project's head) said that the level 7 map was going to be the only preview piece of cartography, which is a shame, since the level 8 map is going to be double sized compared to level 7 and level 9 is going to be quad sized (see above posts).

They did have an art preview on the undermountain site (really cool female mage pic), but that's about it. From the posts, I think Halaster recently finished writing level 7 (the levels will have room descriptions similar to the original undermountain), I don't know when he is going to finish levels 8 and 9. Possibly next year.

You may want to sign up over there and ask them for an update. Its been several months since the last one. It does look like work is going on, albeit slowly. I'm just hoping the project releases one day and does not become an rpg equivalent of Duke Nukem Forever.

I have tried to register with that site but after the fifteenth time of it telling me "User Name Disallowed" I figured that it must be broken or they are not allowing anyone to register any more.