'SCA' meaning; Society for Creative Anachronism... I'd love to see any other examples of geographical or event maps!

I've got a couple of low resolution example pieces here for everyone here who has no idea what I'm talking about.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	outlands96mapLR.jpg 
Views:	633 
Size:	177.7 KB 
ID:	41770

The one with all the heraldry around the edges is the Kingdom of the Outlands. It consists of a portion of Colorado, Wyoming and Nebraska, most of New Mexico, and El Paso, Texas. Except it's an island, because I was required to include ships! All of those red castles are cites or towns that really exist, but the names have been changed to things like Caerthe (Denver, CO) Al-Barran (Albuquerque, NM) and Windkeep (Cheyenne, WY). All of those Baronies, Shires and Cantons have Heraldry shown on the edges of the map. I live near Caer Galen

Ask me about the 'period' methods I used to create this map sometime... pigments and quills, baby!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	battlemoore2mapLR.jpg 
Views:	425 
Size:	224.2 KB 
ID:	41771

The BattleMoore map is of a specific camping event where about 1200 people get together over a 4 day weekend in July, in the Kingdom of the Outlands. As you can see, there are places for battles and tournaments, archery, merchants and more... it's pretty fun in person. This was included in the gatebook so people wouldn't get lost. I drew this by hand but not with quills and ink...I had only two days to draw it, so I used modern pens.

I know it's hard to really see the goodness in these with the low res images, but any feedback is appreciated. Like I said, I'd love to see more maps of the SCA kind, but for now I'm having a great time looking through all the other great work that is here!

Thank you!
-anachronista