Thread: **** February 2012 Challenge - A New take on Old Games ***

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Member Facebook Connected Nighthawk's Avatar

A week ago I said I'd try and participate this month... And man, do you make this one difficult.

I have an idea, but I question whether it's within the realm of my abilities.

We'll see...

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LonewandererD View Post
    So would it actually have to be a redesign of a board game or a map that looks like said baord game if that makes any sense? So a redesigned checkerboard or a map that looks like a large strange checkersboard, basically a practical board game or an artistically interpreted baord game.
    -D-
    eh... yes? ... lol.. you can redesign the board of a game - or even change elements etc. just as long as the new work is based on an existing game (one you could purchase publicly at some point in time - not the one made by cheese and electric wires that takes up your basement )

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    A week ago I said I'd try and participate this month... And man, do you make this one difficult.
    I have an idea, but I question whether it's within the realm of my abilities.
    We'll see...
    well... this is a "challenge" after all ... so give it your best shot - the primary function of the challenges is to push peoples boundries for what they make so they get better
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise