Looks very good Simon.

I do have a couple of questions and/or suggestions. First, why are the grass and dirt path areas of the map shaped like they are? It seems fairly odd unless there is a wall or fence enclosing it, which I believe is what the shading is trying to suggest. If this is the case then perhaps a stronger graphical indicator of the presence of the barrier would add nicely to the map. If you need some tile sets or just a bit of inspiration on the approach to this, trying looking at Torstan's very lovely maptools tile pack, http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...-small-project, it has some great wall sections in it that you could recolor if need be, though their hand-drawn style might not jive particularly well with your crisper image.

Second, the outlining of the building is done in a very light color, seems to be a brownish green (to my eyes at least, I have trouble with colors). A stronger darker color, even pure black (though you would want to significantly reduce the weight of the line then) could make the building stand out more and better define the edge against the grass.

Suggestions aside, very nice map. Thanks for sharing it!