Thread: February 2012 Entry: Dungeon Clue

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Member Facebook Connected Nighthawk's Avatar

OK, I'm going to post this as the tentative final version... That is, it can be voted on unless I change something between now and the end of the month. I'm putting the full version up because I might forget, might get busy or might not come up with anything better than making "Portal Room" the last chamber.

### Winner ###

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DungeonClue_6_FullSized.jpg 
Views:	3164 
Size:	669.6 KB 
ID:	42064

The wasn't much else I could think of with the clip art resources I have; I thought about making it a bedroom, but since I want to remain close to the "1 square = 5'x5'", the bed would take up a small part of the room and I'd be left with a fairly vacant area.

I might still consider adding some more decor to the portal room, such as a brazier or something.

On a semi-related note, I am actively writing a 4E adventure based on this map. You see, there's this lich that can only be killed with one particular weapon, and one member fo the party is destined to beat him in the only room where he is vulnerable. I will include custom monsters, traps, etc... In somewhat of a Lair Assault format but without a time limit. I just couldn't resist doing it!
    Last edited by ChickPea; 08-26-2018 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Added Winner tag