Thread: Dark Meeting....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ruff View Post
    Hey Jtougas,

Excellent map but something stuck out at me you want to fix.. Here is your map with the error pointed out.. It looks like there was a line somewhere on your shadow layer that caused it to stick out..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blackfire Cut copy.jpg 
Views:	342 
Size:	1.93 MB 
ID:	48539
    DOH !!! Thanks for pointing that out. I'll fix it (that's what happens when your thinking about the next part of the story and not the map. )
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Guild Member Facebook Connected

Quote Originally Posted by jtougas View Post
    DOH !!! Thanks for pointing that out. I'll fix it (that's what happens when your thinking about the next part of the story and not the map. )

Trust me I know all to well about that lol.. I have a large ice cavern I am working and I am finding problems each time I flatten the image.. Bad thing it takes 10 mins to flatten and another 10 mins to save it.. LOL yes its huge, I am at the top end of my computer..