Thread: Dark Meeting....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looking good, the trees are especially nice. The shack is coming along good. If the rafters are not needed for the story line, I wonder if it wouldn't be better without them. If they are needed, then maybe narrower. They are kind of thick and heavy for such a small shack.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Looking good, the trees are especially nice. The shack is coming along good. If the rafters are not needed for the story line, I wonder if it wouldn't be better without them. If they are needed, then maybe narrower. They are kind of thick and heavy for such a small shack.
    Thanks You may be right about the rafters. I think I was going for a "rough hewn" look. Most of the smaller dwellings in the kingdom are made from the plentiful timber that grows along the river (as well as the plentiful rock that the river washes down from the north) The rafters aren't a part of the story (I think I've had Calan hiding in the rafters enough for now... ) So I could remove them. I'll take a look at that and see what it looks like. Thanks for the suggestion.
    *EDIT* The one thing that bothers me is the horses. They are a great render but with their heads both pointing in the same direction it looks "off" Any suggestions on how I might be able to fix that?
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.