Thread: Dark Meeting....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wip

Calan Stonebridge walked cautiously down the dimly lit passageway. The foul odor was even more offensive here as there was less space for it to disperse. He could see things scurrying away out of the corner of his eye and was glad that they did scurry and not decide to investigate what a scared boy from the surface world was doing in their domain. The men that Calan followed had stuck torches in the occasional wall sconce and the pale light only made his surroundings more frightful. He came out of the narrow passageway into a large chamber that was also lit with the wall torches. More sounds of scurrying could be heard in the corners of this room. In one corner of the room there was a tall moss covered arched doorway in the other corner was a smaller doorway that led to a shaft inside which a ladder sat ready. Calan heard the sounds of footsteps and dashed behind the arch door. What he saw would haunt his dreams for the rest of his days. In the center of the small room sat a marble pool. This pool was filled with liquid of the purest black and on this liquid, seemingly suspended above it a arcane rune and leering skull glowed a sickly red. Calan Stonebridge felt the eyes of the skull boring into him as if it were reaching for his very soul....

Well I figured out what to do with "The Chamber". I also added the moss and another ladder (every evil chamber needs an exit... ) I think for the most part this is done and the next part of the adventure awaits.... As always feedback is requested and appreciated.

Arched Doorway By Greytale and can be found HERE

Regular version with full lighting
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Sewer Entrance.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	605.8 KB 
ID:	46525

Version with no "dark" layer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Sewer Entrance no dark.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	693.2 KB 
ID:	46526
    Last edited by jtougas; 07-13-2012 at 11:51 PM. Reason: updated images
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Great story line and a wonderful series of maps.
    As always thank you so much for the credited links.
    Have you dressed your dungeon lately?
    GREYTALE.COM