Thread: Dark Meeting....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Map

Calan Stonebridge heard the sounds of rough voices arguing above him. "Are ye daft? that's a GRAVE DIGGERS wagon !" Another voice answered after spitting loudly. "Aye. it is a diggers cart. Best kind too there's hundreds of them no one will be missing it. I had to steal a wagon mistress left no money to buy one." The first voice grunted. "Rough as gravel these things are, not made for a long road journey." The second voice answered." Aye, but we'll not be needing it over long now will we? We can boot another better one once we get to Northrun." Calan nearly jumped. These men meant to travel to Northrun, a small town on the banks of the Fler River. He knew it well even though he had not seen it since he was very young. He knew he needed to stow away on that wagon. He cautiously looked over the stack of crates that he was hiding behind and saw his opportunity. The men had loaded the wagon and covered it with a rough tarp. Calan sprinted across the street and crawled under the tarp curling himself into a tight ball. It was then that he heard a very familiar voice. "Don't you be giving me no lip about my being late. I couldn't get away from the Stabbed Soldier. That little fool boy that works there has gone missing and his mother is smacked with worry." One of the rough male voices chuckled." Probably stolen by slavers or eaten by orcs." The three had a loud laugh about that." Calan nearly cried as he realized who the female voice belonged to. It was Menna ! the fat blustery kitchen boss of the Stabbed Soldier. He felt a pang of guilt for his mother who was obviously worried about him. He knew now that Menna was involved in this somehow and he grew even more determined to see it through.....

I managed to "finish" this last night. The last of the details were added. I didn't fill the scene up with charecters as I had originally planned to for the sake of anyone that may want to use this in their own games. The adventure continues !!

Object Credits:
    Horses: Alynnalizza Dundjinni
    Wagon: Alynnalizza Greytales Nook

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blackfire Cut.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	3.68 MB 
ID:	48537
    Last edited by jtougas; 09-27-2012 at 12:48 PM.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.