Thread: Dark Meeting....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Glad to see the saga continues. Love the map and your attention to detail.
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wip The Shack On The Riverbank...

Calan Stonebridge could not remember a time when he had been more sore. He had spent the last few hours huddled under a foul smelling tarp in the back of a stolen grave diggers wagon. The rough planks of the floor of the wagon had dug into his flesh and the hard ride had given him bruises he was sure would never heal. The roads outside of Riverhewn had been hard packed due to a lack of rain and he swore the driver of the wagon had hit every bump and rut. Finally the wagon had come to a halt. He could hear the sound of rushing water and the rough voices of the driver and the other man. He poked his head out from under the tarp and saw that they had stopped next to a roughly built shack on the banks of the Fler river. Calan knew that this river fowed from the far north of the kingdom and emptied into the mighty Lake Quag to the South. Calan heard a third voice and saw a large man dressed in a dirty tunic and torn trousers exit the shack. He was about to lift his head further when the three men moved to stand next to the wagon. Calan fought mightily against his fear and curled back into the painful ball praying that the men did not discover him....

The 6th installment of the "Adventures of Calan Stonebridge" series. Young Calan finds himself along the banks of the Fler river and as always deep in danger....

I've started this map with the riverbank layout and the road and water. The ground texture is one that I created myself using Genetica as is the water. I've added some shadowing and am currently working on the details of the riverbank before I move on to the shack itself. As always feedback is requested and appreciated

Object Credits:
    Rock: Kepli Greytales Nook

Quote Originally Posted by anomiecoalition View Post
    Glad to see the saga continues. Love the map and your attention to detail.
    Thank you very much. I am glad you are enjoying the series.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Northrun river encounter.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	2.82 MB 
ID:	48594
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.