Thread: [WIP] The Realms of Lotringen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

After some recent discussions over there at Spudspotatos Map I decided to get more thoughts into my maps and add a weathermap to my test-map here and look how it influences the areas. I want to see if I can integrate such realistic features into an intuitive mapbuilding process.

The Northeast have some rainy and vegetative areas, from clauds which travels over the flatgrasland to burst out at my small mountain ranges here. Deeper to the south and east there are vast steppes and more dryer graslands with flocks of savanna and small forests of lowgrowing vegetations. The area between the sea and the Lotringen Location are inhabited by mostly hostile clans and tribes of Scith (goblins? frenchmen?) and the Neoprussian Armies of Protektorat Königsgrund. To the West are the Ruines of Carcossa and the Palais Noir. Even more far West are only the Blackfraktalglasdessert and the Nod-Wastelands.

Yep this is suppost to be training but I already created an world to it in my head, well have to see where this leads.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lotringen6.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	243.9 KB 
ID:	42106  
    Last edited by Schwarzkreuz; 02-08-2012 at 10:57 PM.