Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amateur Worldbuilder

I know, it's a really weird picture ... I can tell you, when she collides with you, you can tell she's not light enough to hover! (64 kilos) I don't know if there really are scooby snacks, but she gets these bone shaped cookies that taste quite good actually. She's 2 years old now.

I didn't know a 2 year old dog could be that heavy. I didn't know dogs could be that heavy, period. Guess I'm just unfamiliar with large dogs.

When you say that, it sounds like you've tried them. Wouldn't be surprised, really. Not after I've watched what some people are addicted to. Who would have guessed people ate toilet paper, drywall and cleaning products...

Well of course I've tried them! I wouldn't feed my dog something inedible and horrible tasting, now, would I?!? :O

Yeah, she's half great dane, half bernese mountain dog. The largest breeds of dog go up to 80 kilos and more. She's not quite that large, but when she's on her hind legs she's a bit taller than me and she's about 84 cm at the shoulder. Makes it very easy to pet her, because you don't have to bend down to do it

That makes me sound like a bad cat owner... I haven't tried his food even once.

Seems handy to pet her, yes, but getting her to do things she doesn't want to must be such a hassle. I hope she is really obedient, for your sake.

Well ... hm. Obedient. Well. Mostly.

Oh well. That's dogs for you, I guess.

Time for me to get my butt into gear and work on the map now. Thanks for the welcome though. I really do appreciate it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12