Thanks for dropping by!

I don't intend to create a series of alternate earths. However, the fundamental assumption underlying all of my worldbuilding is that all of the worlds I design are parallel earths, so in a way that's what I will automatically do. Think of that as some sort of meta-setting[1]. In this particular case, I am consolidating several of my worlds into one, because they are basically redundant to each other - covering similar themes - and because I figured it's better to have fewer worlds with more progress than more worlds with little progress. I do work on actual world designs for all of these, not just maps, and there's only so much time in my life... Unfortunately.

The maps I am basing this on - are my "twin continents", Enderra, Thraeton, and of course the "Neglected continent", that is, antarctica without ice sheets.

Enderra and Thraeton were in the first post, here are Twin Continents and Antarctica:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	worldmap028.png 
Views:	95 
Size:	771.9 KB 
ID:	42408 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	map-v02-c005.png 
Views:	108 
Size:	2.37 MB 
ID:	42409

Twin Continents has the least direct influence on the map. I am taking some shortcuts - No plate tectonics as the basis for this - which is a problem in that having plates would actually make drawing coastlines either. But I want to go for "coolness factor" and aesthetics, rather than scientific accuracy.

[1] I actually have a rudimentary meta-setting in place... http://enderra.com/worlds/terra/