Thread: [WIP] Britannia 480 AD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Benvenuto Luca and may I say that is a nice map. Anche se e un pochino strano trovare un Italiano che preferisce disegnare l'Inghilterra, e non le terre Romane .

Also: Rob - there are links to much higher resolution images

Guild Novice

I uploaded a new version of the map, implementing Saule's suggestion about forest coloring. Now just the actual "leaf" part is colored, and it looks better indeed! A small drawback might be the fact that now the map looks a lot less green overall, especially when zoomed out. I also modified Ireland and removed all "tribe/people" kind of labels, leaving only geographical names and kingdom names, which should make the whole thing easier to understand. I've created only two mid and high-res versions of this update, you can find them here...

50% (5400x9600) - 38 Mb
    100% (10800x19200) - 120 Mb

To Lukc: grazie per il tuo benvenuto e per i complimenti!

P.S. I don't want to sound impolite but this "moderation queue" thing is quite frustrating. For example, I'm writing this Feb 15th around 1.30 PM UGT... and still there's no sign of another post I made almost 24 hours ago, in reply to Saule. I don't know how big the spamming issue really is on this site, but I know that having to wait a day or longer for a post to appear makes using the forum uncomfortable at least! I think my map should be evidence enough that I'm not here to spam, but because I share a common interest with all of you... thanks to any admin for their attention!

L.