Hey all,

Pretty new to all of this, but enjoying the site. I had a couple of questions that I was hoping to get some advice on.

I recently created an overland map using CC3 with the intent of having it printed poster-sized. I was going to use Gamer-Printshop to do it and so downloaded the print tutorial and created it in the proper dimensions for an 18x24 wall map. While I'm no expert at cartography, I'm very happy with how it turned out. Unfortunately for me, I used one of the Cartographer Annual sets to make the map. While it looks 1000 times better to me than using the standard style that comes with CC3, I've learned from this site that Gamer-Printshop doesn't like printing CC3 much to begin with, and can't print anything other than the default CC3 style.

I figured that since I have to re-do it to get it printed anyway, and since I have no alternate idea of who would print a CC3 map in a large format, I might commission someone to re-do the map for me in a program that makes it easier to get it printed - I figured someone who's a good mapper would take what I made and make it better than anything I could do. it's on this line of thinking that I have a few questions:

1) What program would you recommend me having this redone in?

2) Are there alternate printing avenues for large-sized world maps that I can use?

3) What is the sort of fee someone might charge to do something like this?

Cheers guys, and thanks for your help -

Moorcrys