I would be using this map as reference for D&D.

Subject:
This would be a map of three cities that, over time, melted into one. Zida is the oldest of the cities, then Laneh, then Yoren.

Zida-
Zida is characterized by its broken down walls, many arches, and rambling roads. In it is a huge university, and a slightly larger palace. The palace should be located by a wall. Zida is broken into four districts: the slums, the markets, the palace (which includes many mansions around it.), and the university.

Laneh-
Laneh is a very rigid city. The roads are arragnged in a grid pattern. In the center of the city is the federal district, which has numerous government buildings, plus a castle (not a palace, more of a fort). Around the federal district is a very small area of shops. Other than the federal district, Laneh is very poor, and is mostly slums.

Yoren-
Yoren is a port city. As such, it has no walls, many docks, and no palace to speak of. The city fades from fairly reputable on the outside, to crime-ridden near the docks. Near the docks should be at least one tavern, though more would be preferrable. It should be mostly laid out in a grid pattern, with a lot of nooks and crannies. Near the outside, closer to Laneh than to Zida, should be a small school.

The area inbetween-
The area inbetween should ramble. Any major roads would probably continue, though minor roads would dead-end. Mostly, this area is filled with houses and shops.

The cities are laid out like this:
Zida Laneh
Yoren

A rough sketch of the coast. The scale is 50 miles per inch. Anywhere on the coast is acceptable, though near the middle would be preferrable. The cities should be 5-9 miles in radius.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Coast.gif 
Views:	65 
Size:	1.9 KB 
ID:	42481

Style:
I am looking for a basic street map, and could care less about detail. But, so long as it's comprehensible, I'll accept anything.

Quality:
Again, so long as it's comprehensible, I'll accept anything in the following formats: gif, jpg, png, xcf, tiff.

Deadline:
No deadline. I've only just started writing the campaign. I should be finished by late June/ early July.

Copyright:
The cartographer keeps copyright, but I get reproduction rights.

Contact details:
Contact villa elisa9 AT gmail.com.

Thanks!