I am interested in seeing what I can do with this. I've never really done much in the way of commissioned maps and all, so there is that to consider on your part and you may prefer a different person to take this. This is an example of the style in which I generally do cities: Orothos. I can tweak it of course, change color schemes, do it in a limited scheme (grey-scale, browns, etc), but I think it works well for a road plan type of thing.

I do have a few more questions, musings, etc.

I have an impression that Zida was the old original city and that Laveh was its historic port city (a bit like Athens and Piraeus. Would you be wanting something like the Long Walls at all?) and then that Yoren was built some time after, possibly in a fit of urban planning for a new capitol and so forth. Am I getting a correct sense of things from this?

You say you're going for an 18th century feel here and that there are guns (and cannon I assume?) would you be wanting earthworks of the sort meant to defend against cannon and the like? Revelins and so on?