Being that it's my first work, I believe i'm keeping it, but as i continue to paint, I'll take intrests to heart but thanks for the compliment!

Torstan thanks The website is indeed in flash, specifically using a couple of API's, one, adobe's FLEX SDK, which is now actually Apache's, and also a mapping API created by ESRI, since we used their software to post our mapping services online... A lot of the style and base function (scrolling zooming, the theme of the menu's etc) are pretty much out of the box, but all of the tools were pretty much custom programmed.. i'm especially proud of the PDF print option since there are VERY few functional print options for flash, and I had to build it using the PurePDF API...

I love to program in flash, I am indeed one of those HTML5 haters, mainly because I really don't want to have to deal with browsers, quite honestly I think its rediculous that they agree to a standard, then go about creating their own implementations of it.. I recently looked in on ESRI's take on HTML5, really just their Java API with HTML5 functions in it, and to be brunt it's rediculous, to do one thing in HTML5 (for instance a drop shadow in css) you have to type 3 extremely similar lines of code... for instance

drop-shadow:5; //IE
-mos-drop-shadow:5; //Firefox
-webkit-drop-shadow:5; //Chrome

why. Why? WHY!? does that make any sense!

anyways. thanks for the compliments