Yep... those new rocks...welll... they ROCK... For the second one, since there is flowing water, perhaps just a HINT of movement. I would say create a layer with 50% grey set to overlay, possibly hard light and draw a few (not to many) flowing squiggles(not TOO much squiggles though) with white. Using a pen/tablet will let you do this much easier, but if all you have is a mouse you just have to set the opacity low and do multiple careful strokes. If you do hard light on the layer vs overlay, you will likely have to reduce the layer opacity quite a bit though... But then again, since your water color is so light to start with, perhaps it might need that extra bit to pop out....

The new water looks good at full size, but honestly looks excellent in the thumbnail.

@boogie, ye.. I knew the color was a bit off... I really suck at getting colors "just" right...it's especially hard for water on a battle map... I typically want to put algae on still water, but can't ever get a look I like...heh... Anyway, this is someone else's thread, so I will just shut up now....