My only potential criticism is that, given the way the Mountains are set up, unless there is some other source of Water to the West, the Mountains should probably result in a large Rain Shadow, thus the forest should probably be a desert.

That said, this looks like a very small area of a vastly larger map, so it is entirely possible there is some other source of water-vapor rich incoming air on the Forested Side of the Mountains. After all, both sides of the Alps have forests. So my criticism is less a criticism and more a 'keep this in mind'. There are plenty of ways you could justify the Mountains without resorting to wizardry. Actually, if there is a large body of water to the west that sends Water-Rich air heading east, the Forests make a lot of sense because that air would crash into the mountains, creating a lot of precipitation, instead causing a Rain Shadow to the East. This would especially be true if this is at a Latitudinal Range where Easterly Winds prevail, generally around the Temperate and Polar Zones (which is, incidentally, where you tend to get deep thick non-rain forests).

So again, less a 'Criticism' and more a 'Keep this in Mind'. Overall, I like it.