Hello Paramenides, nice name by the way, very 'Greek Philosopher'. I feel your pain, I've gone through Dozens of worlds trying to get one I like, and it is really hard to get Climates to Line up the way you want them.

I do like the shape of the Continents, but I don't like the arrangement and their general size, namely how all four are pretty much the same size. For me, the biggest problem I have with a lot of maps is that everything seems to just 'blob', all of the landmasses wind up the same size, and thus the same happens for the oceans, and they pretty evenly cover the available space. Although this isn't impossible, and really when you take Antarctica Into account you could easily make a case for Earth being similarly 'balanced', having all of the continents be the same size just seems off to me. After all, although on Earth the Americas and Africa are roughly similar in size, Europe and Australia are much smaller, and Asia is Ginormous. I would suggest shrinking the North-Eastern Continent and vastly expanding the North-Western Continent, and consider adding a new smaller Continent somewhere, I would suggest somewhere in the Northern Hemisphere.

I think you can get some better results by specifically mapping out the Tectonic Plates. Or rather, I would suggest starting with a bunch of random shapes and lines, and then calling those lines a map of the Plate Tectonics. This will help in placing mountains, and its just fun once you get started. You can literally just draw some random quasi-circular polygonal shapes and then start putting arrows on them (try to avoid making them all the same or roughly the same size). Because the science of what factors contribute most to a Plate's movement is still only tentatively understood at best, you don't really need to worry about someone saying something like 'X Plate would never move that direction.'

Also, the best way to get long Arching Archipelagos and Island Chains is to find a Subduction Boundary between two Oceanic Crustal Plates. This is how the three major Archipelagos on Earth; Japan, the Philippines, and the Caribbean, all formed.

There is another reason I would suggest shifting your landmasses towards one of the poles, namely, that will get you more Forests. Forests really tend to develop only fairly close to the Poles (obviously not too close). As you get further from the Poles climates shift into Tropical Shrublands and Grasslands. of course eventually it shifts back to Rainforest/Jungle, but those generally aren't what most people think of when they think of Forests, or at least those aren't the type of forests that come to my mind (I Group them more with Jungles). Of course you also need pretty close access to a Large Body of water, so the 'best' way to get a massive Forest would be to have a largely Horizontal Supercontinental area up near roughly 60 degrees latitude with a large Arctic Ocean to the North, you know, like Russia.

Likewise, if you make this northern continent large enough you will get some very inland areas (likely further south near the tropics) which will naturally develop into deserts or semi-arid steppe areas. Lastly, your current setup should actually have some pretty decent sized Jungle Areas as you have some nicely sized landmasses near the Equator, which is where you tend to get Jungles.

And I think I've talked(written?) enough. I don't have much to say about the 'Artistry' of maps, I'm more interested in the Geography portion, and tend to just make simple Topology Maps. Although I do make very elaborate Political Maps.

But I think this map has potential, it just needs some shifting. Good Luck!