Thread: Uhmm, well Greetings ; )

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Uhmm, well Greetings ; )

Hi, I'm new around here, obviously and I'd like to learn to make beautiful maps. Me and some others are making a RPG, a very positive and giving experience, I have never made a RPed myself and look forward to trying it, When looking for ways to make maps(As that was the part of the work I took upon myself) I stumbled upon this forum which intrigued me and wow are those maps BEAUTIFUL. So I'd like to enlist in this little community as a student if possible .

Oh yeah, and tell about myself, I'm a 13 year old girl from The Unknown Faroe Islands(If anyone know of it its on the Sandoy Island, in the small village Sandur, which is still the largest "city" on the island(We live about a thousand on the island in total.).), below the north-pole but north of Norway. Its damn cold so staying indoor in front of the PC is for me to be preferred. I like to work on projects it being writing things, homework, anything actually that can keep me busy. Oh and a relevant interest for this forum. I like photoshop
    Last edited by Narf; 03-28-2012 at 02:21 PM.