Thread: world creation

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

ok, I understand most of what you said, some cities that interest me:

roads and rivers are only tentative, even the mountains and desert, but I have thought something about some cities.

orange, "the lost city of the rivers" a citadel in the mountains, the only way to enter, is by the river. give an outline of the city at the end in attachments.

red, "the city hidden in plain sight" a secret society (like the hobbits in The Lord of the Rings) the idea is a series of caverns that serve as homes and at the top are cultivated farms, self-sufficient.

Blue: empire belonging to the depths of the desert, the idea is placed between the river and an oasis that allows them to cultivate farms and import whatever it takes. in case of attack the flanks to protect are the rivers since the arrival of other troops weakened sides in the heat (hence have checkpoints in the river, the desert is most arid).

black: the cities of the caves, metal workers for excellence.

white: the owners of the gulfs, maritime civilizations warriors allied with the pink city, her's interest is to expand the territory and trade.

Pink: city exporter of spices and exotic animals, they use the protection of white cities

Purple: two civilizations that are currently in political peace, but have a long history of war, the interests of the left are similar to whites, the expancion over all the earth, to dominate all trade routes, both are powers of the smaller towns around (strikeout).

brown: City of step with many cultures and good trade, because they are on the main route of trade.

green "black forest city" known for a few lucky passengers. independent of the outside world, live by hunting and collecting, in peace whit the earth and nature.

gray: naturally fortified city on the island, has endured constant attacks by white civilization, its trade is low, but keep a relationship with the city of rivers, their main source is fishing and the extraction of precious metals from a permanent volcanic vein (only source of income) [I just thought it ].

ending with the cities of interest.

marked areas at sea:

Left: meteorite crater called "the circle of death", no one dares to cross these waters.

right: the deeper hole, was a volcanic crater, now inactive, is speech that are the gates of hell itself, as sometimes seen creatures from hell (vapors emanating from the old volcano)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rutas 2.jpg 
Views:	332 
Size:	478.5 KB 
ID:	43315
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ciudad de los rios.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	104.8 KB 
ID:	43316

the black lines mean the caves where water flows in or out, these are caverns that were adapted so that foreigners do not try to enter.
    the orange block is a gate to direct out the water in case of rain.
    have an irrigation system and a reservoir with a mill where the dock.
    can only enter or leave swimming.

Sorry if you do not understand something, but ask for that...

Thank you very much, because I have been going on ideas to enrich the world..

Sorry if repost this, but i can't post...
    Last edited by Alfafrost; 03-23-2012 at 09:14 PM. Reason: I can't post... and correct something