Thread: [Region 1][Map 14] The Tawaren Basin

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I have CorelDraw, which can do the dashed lines, but I haven't quite mastered moving things from one app to the other. I'll just use the dotted lines for now and work on the dashed later. This should be pretty close to the final image. If there's anything anyone thinks it needs, or if I need to adjust any features to be more copacetic with my neighbors, please do speak up. Otherwise, I am calling this map complete.

edit:
    The Tawaren Basin by Bryan Ray is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License

In the event that substantially new derivative works are made based upon this map or accompanying text of the same authorship, such works may be used for commercial purposes, so long as they also remain available to the public under the same Creative Commons license.

Special permission is granted to Robbie Powell ("Arcana") to use this image for the promotion of The Cartographers' Guild, even where such use might be construed as commercial activity.

### Latest WIP ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	m14-021-post.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	3260  
    Last edited by Midgardsormr; 11-16-2008 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Added licensing information
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name