Thread: Work In progress - Corgarian

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice

@jfrazierjr

Ugh, I hadn't even noticed that before. That's eye-rollingly annoying. That'll be a lot of effort to fix, but now that you've pointed it out, I notice nothing else.

@Slylok

Re: the name. Not set in stone, and I thought of that as well. It will require going through and changing it to Corgaria throughout hundreds of pages of text, but I may go back and do that since now I'm not the only person it bothers.

Re: Scale. I envision this landmass as perhaps about the size of Western Europe. I suppose that it would help to have a scalebar.

Re: Color tones. I usually like more muted tones as well, but the computer game this project is related to has a bright color palette as does most of our other concept art, so in the interest of being consistent, I chose brighter colors for the map.

Ok, looks like I'm back to the drawing board for a while. The suggestions have been helpful! One question - earlier Lalathion warned against using too many fonts. I believe I have three here (four if you count the title font). Which one would you get rid of?
    Last edited by Talon44; 03-20-2012 at 10:31 PM.