Hi.

I realize this isn't exactly what you are looking for, but i thought i would point out a few things...

* The world map you have is pretty, but was made without considering how a globe translates to a flat map. Since nearly the whole world is displayed (minus some at the poles) in nearly a square shape, wrapping that map around a sphere will result in serious distortion everywhere. I.E. geography around the equator would have to be stretched about 200% horizontally to make this map cover a sphere. If you ever want to "view from space" of this moon, you'll need to do some revising.

* The numbers would make this moon smaller than earth, but comparable. Yet the way the details are rendered, implies that these are moderately large islands. Youzen for instance is comparable in size to Eurasia, but has one river system, one mountain range, and one forest. Eurasia has bunches of each.

It's up to the creator to decide which aspects of reality to worry about-- and to what degree. You may not care about these points, or you may decide that it's too late.

But if you are concerned, my experience in cartography is mostly starts with home-brew RPG worlds with various sketchy, and sometimes improbable source maps. I translating them into something geographically and environmentally plausible with minimum impact on the on the details that are important to the story.

My maps aren't usually painterly, but a flat atlas style. This has the advantage in that with minimal extra cost/effort, i can provide maps of any part of the world in correct perspective-- for instance the poles, or individual continents.

I've also provided most of my clients with a map you view in Google Earth, so you can rotate and zoom in on their world as they want.

My Map Portfolio.

If this sounds interesting send me a PM.