Quote Originally Posted by Lysekoid View Post
Thank you, but I am in need of much higher quality (no offense).
Well....I was going by a few of your links, namely styles of your first linked overland map as well as the first and third city maps of which I could could easily accomplish. I could also come close to your second link, but again, I tend to prefer the hand drawn look and don't generally want to do city style maps. Now, if you had said that is not the style you are looking for, that would have been a totally different matter. I know the style I play with is not something everything likes just like there are plenty of styles I don't particularly like. Especially given that both of those are still WIP's as opposed to finished pieces(and likely Baldimar is the only one that will get finished.. eventually)

Speaking of which, I wonder(not blaming you, so please don't take offense!) if that image is a possible a copyright violation. That image was created by one of our own here at Cartographers Guild

In any event, I was more throwing out there as a "last resort" as I know there are plenty of better cartographers but I also know many of them are solidly booked. So, since you have interested parties who could likely do faster and closer to a style you want in the end, no harm no foul....