Thread: Continental map of my southern continent.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks, i know its not perfect but doesnt really have to be in my book. I have always lived by the credo that my dad taught me "Perfection is over rated, doesnt have to be pretty, it just has to work"

I would like to name the mountains an what not but im not sure what the people of my book would name them, they are kind of still around the stone age give or take, an very thinly so i dont think they would have even fully explored the map let alone named things.

Pretty happy with it though, was kind of a neat little adventure making it. I never knew stuff like this was there.

@Gidde Thanks I looked through quite a bit an even searched DA, but i never did find anything that would fit like i wanted. I was hoping for some kind of over the top view of em, im sure they must be out there some where but never did see any, maybe my next adventure will be trying to make my own lol. Should probably try an finish the book though, its all churning in my brain an now i have a map to see where things are and where my characters are. Plus the map gave me ideas other things to try an work in to it, like that big ass hole. It has now become what cause the apocalypse, and killed off most of the people on the continent.
    Last edited by lokiie1984; 03-27-2012 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Replying to Gidde