As mentioned in the post I know the rivers need work still, it's still one big work in progress and being my first map it's a big learning experience lol rivers are probably going to be the most difficult part for me to get all worked out, so I'll possibly be leaving them as one of the last things I finish up, they've been improved since their on paper version for sure XD but I realize they do some strange things in certain places, I'd say the best rivers are the ones on the southern part considering I've done the most work down there, but they still have some issues too.

As for the coastal appearance it's definitely a work in progress, I originally had them very smooth which is obviously an issue, then I tried out a method to make them more natural looking last night, having found the method on here in a thread, but it's obviously not worked to perfection here, still learning so it's going to take some time to get it all worked out, but I definitely know what you mean, I've been looking at it and feeling displeased with it, places like the coast to the right of DeltaFord where the forest is I think look good enough, but the left side of the continent looks particularly displeasing, I think the issue is that the general shape of a lot of that side is too round in general for it to look very natural, I intend to tweak with that and see what I can manage because it's bugging me lol

Rain shadows? I'll need to look into this more! D: I've just used the basic mountains from RPGMapMakers tutorial without having spruced them up at all really as I've done witht he forests and such, so I'll need to work on them, I have been feeling that they don't all look entirely proper, so I'll be sure to direct my focus there!

Thank you for your advice, and I'm glad you like the colors and general shape ^_^