Thread: Make Pizza Money in the time it takes to eat one!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected anstett's Avatar

Thanks for the question.

Yes these are products that I purchased from a publisher. ( www.0onegames.com to be precise )

This is for my own personal use not for sale to anyone or for anyone else to use. This commission is only for assistance in making these maps more playable for my own game.

BOB
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.dragonslayers-society.org

Quote Originally Posted by anstett View Post
    Thanks for the question.

Yes these are products that I purchased from a publisher. ( www.0onegames.com to be precise )

This is for my own personal use not for sale to anyone or for anyone else to use. This commission is only for assistance in making these maps more playable for my own game.

BOB

Ok, so technically, this is not legal in most countries without permission from the copyright owner. Fair use would likely be allowed for recreation as an original piece of art, but not modification of the original artwork. Also, to be legally compliant(again assume you don't have permission from the publisher), you would actually need to make a separate purchase to provide to someone else to view and re-do the art work.
    My Finished Maps
    Works in Progress(or abandoned tests)
    My Tutorials:
    Explanation of Layer Masks in GIMP
    How to create ISO Mountains in GIMP/PS using the Smudge tool
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.