Thread: Request for a Campaign Map

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map Request for a Campaign Map

Hullo all,
    Ishmayl here, friendly neighborhood Overlord of the CBG. I'm finally working on my campaign setting, Shadowfell, again after about a year of lack of inspiration, and I'm in need of a map. Phoenix, over at my site, created a very nice digital map for me awhile back, and I'm looking for a hand-drawn map to compliment it for some special projects I'm working on.

I'm looking for it to be approximately 4000px wide by 2000px tall, and cover the entire continent of Alsa Eru (which is the continent Shadowfell takes place on). I've found a few styles of maps online that I really love and that I believe would fit the mood of my campaign setting - they're linked below. However, that's not to say that someone else's personal styles here wouldn't work much better - I'm just hoping to give you an idea of what I'm thinking of in terms of hand-made maps. Is there anyone that would be interested in helping out? If so, I'll send you the various "schematics" that would be needed.

Here are the links to some mapping styles I'm fond of - again, I'm not looking for anyone to copy a style, just to show you what I'm thinking about, to see if it would be something you're interested in.

http://www.savageheroes.com/conversi...esColorMap.jpg

http://www.cartographersguild.com/fe...ollexiaMap.jpg

There's also an attachment below of a map that I had in my computer for some reason, but I couldn't find a link.

Thanks!
    -Ish
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ValusiaMap1.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	235.4 KB 
ID:	3089  
    Last edited by Ishmayl; 04-29-2008 at 07:34 PM.

The Campaign Builders' Guild - Part of the Alliance of Creative Communities, the Campaign Builders' Guild is your home away from home while searching for tips, reviews, criticisms, helpful hints, and resources for building a wonderful campaign setting.

Turtles All the Way Down - Blogging about Building Campaigns.