Thread: Pandrea [critics & advice welcome]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I am greatly surprised and glad in the interest you are giving to our map, especially considering the size of this forum (which sometimes is a negative point as one project is invisible among the 10 others of the day). Also, I have to admit Heinrich and I look a bit like the star wars droids, especially if you consider that my personnage in the comic strip (we used the universe for many types of activities) is quite a drwarf while Heinrich is tall Nevertheless, I am HochMeister, so, da big boss of me land.
    I am currently hesitating with starting a blank universe, so that I am using your advices from the very beginning, rather than spending hours in integrating them in a somewhat complex background. Of course, I would use my previous work to quickly boost some steps. Let's see what Heinrich thinks about it.
    NB : if you like to have a look at more maps (I think you love that ) you can find many scratches of maps on the forum, in the game/initial context/maps folders

EDIT : just noticed the star wars reference was for the "this forum is not interesting, move along" rather than for Heinrich and I arguying. You will soon discover the second interpretation is quite appropriate.
    Last edited by Bisol von Sint-Omer; 04-15-2012 at 03:21 PM.