Quote Originally Posted by jfrazierjr View Post
Just to clarify, for the style, are you wanting to stay limited to a technical/architectural diagram or would you be ok with something slightly more artistic(not overboard though)? Also, do you have any idea how many levels you want to incorporate or will that depend on the person to living area ratio? Part of that depends upon the personal space layout. ie, communal bath, do families stay together in one separated room, is it a gigantic dorm room with beds and little to no personal space, or perhaps more like some prisons where you have 1-2 per "room".

Also, from a technical drawing standpoint, do want all the trimmings such as power, data lines, water, HVAC, etc or just basic details such as what rooms are what? Also, are you set on the above layout from a general perspective? I would have some suggestions depending upon some of the overall details mentioned in above questions.

Depending on the details, I probably would offer to take this on and can come at a very inexpensive price overall just to get me something to do... On a side note, I have played Fallout quite a bit so am aware of the general layouts they typically take, but thats not a huge deal...
Ah, damnit. I just lost a whole lot of text I wrote... Ok, let's try this again:

In my game, this Vault is inhabited by VIPs who brought their staff along, approx. 1000 people, all in all. The rich guys have more space, the poor guys have less space. The rich guys have several private bathrooms, the medium guys have 1 private bathroom, the poor guys have 1 huge bathroom and sleep together in huge areas... In my game world, the technology is more advanced than it was in the Fallout Universe, CRTs are long out of style. The Vault also actively enlarged itself.

I am not dead set for my side layout of the Vault. It's just something I quickly threw together. The layout should make sense though... unlike the setup of the Vault in the games Please feel free to make suggestions to the layout.

The Vault would have an approximate size of 3'600'000 square meter, all in all (1/4 of the Vault would be habitat; approx. 80 m2 per Person (Rich more, poor less), the rest life support, administration, production...). I would envision such a Vault to have several levels, one level would have about 5m of height.

There is one huge service elevator on the right and several smaller elevator for every day use inside the blue vault. The Purple Vault is a secret bio-weapon lab which does not need a map at the moment.

The more detail, the cooler a map would be. But since it will be a huuuuuuuge map, don't get stuck on details like power lines! Of course it would be cool to have all these nifty details, but I imagine it will take a lot of time to draw all these little things.

Also, I imagine several levels of the habitat would have an identical layout, saving time when drawing the map.

By technical I meant that it didn't need to be artistic. If you would like to make it a little bit more artistic, you're free to do so!

If you have questions, please feel free to ask me!

Thanks for interest!

Onkl