Quote Originally Posted by Onkl View Post
Hi guys

For my Wasteland/Falloutesque PnPRPG Campaign I need maps of a Vault. A Vault is an underground bunker complex with enough space to house approx. 1000 humans, supply them with food, entertainment, housing, medical support, security...
The type of bunker I want has a large habitat area, a large water reservoir, food vats... and everything else needed to survival independent of the outside world.

I've made a sketch, on it you see the different areas I envisioned:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vault14-01.png 
Views:	2897 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	44076

Each section detailed above contains several floors, inside each section, the floors are similar. Maybe it would be best to make seperate maps for every section that I've noted.

The scale of the map... hrm, I don't know to be honest. Maybe you could give me some input?

Style

Ideally, the map would look like a technical drawing of a bunker, something like an architects plan. It can be quite sober, if that is even an english expression.

Quality & Size

I want to be able to print a floorplan on an A3 paper. It would be nice if it was still readable if printed on A4.

Payment

I will pay per section-map via PayPal. Please contact me, so we can fix a fair price.

Time Constraints

Two Months.

Copyright

Errr, something fair? Creative Commons?

Contact Details

onkl0r--at--gmail.com
(remove the -- and convert "at" to @)
Just to clarify, for the style, are you wanting to stay limited to a technical/architectural diagram or would you be ok with something slightly more artistic(not overboard though)? Also, do you have any idea how many levels you want to incorporate or will that depend on the person to living area ratio? Part of that depends upon the personal space layout. ie, communal bath, do families stay together in one separated room, is it a gigantic dorm room with beds and little to no personal space, or perhaps more like some prisons where you have 1-2 per "room".

Also, from a technical drawing standpoint, do want all the trimmings such as power, data lines, water, HVAC, etc or just basic details such as what rooms are what? Also, are you set on the above layout from a general perspective? I would have some suggestions depending upon some of the overall details mentioned in above questions.

Depending on the details, I probably would offer to take this on and can come at a very inexpensive price overall just to get me something to do... On a side note, I have played Fallout quite a bit so am aware of the general layouts they typically take, but thats not a huge deal...