Thanks for the reply... it will help whoever takes the commission(even if it's not me). I have a few more questions which would relate(and perhaps you can think of some to fill in the story also).

I asked about families, but unless I missed it I did not see your reply.
Length of stay? Of course, without families, well... only one generation will happen baring some type of extreme life span thingy or cloning.

I assume there will be a mix in economic status, but it would be nice to have a general ratio. Say for example, 20 or so "rich" groups of 2 adults and x-y children(are there any population controls in place??). Perhaps 50-100 or a bit more middle income and the rest living in general quarters? On a personal level(of which you are free to ignore), I would probably suggest something long the lines of 4 tiers:

• rich(people in charge.. perhaps 10-20 "groups" of 1-several people in a family unit)
  • high middle income(engineers, science types, mid management types) perhaps 50 families, so anywhere from 70-150 or so people to assume some single people or non child households...
  • low middle income(technical/tradesmen.. have some focused skills) everyone else
  • poor/laborer

Of course depending upon your tech level, perhaps the last category is done totally by robotics(janitorial stuff, low level security people, simple kitchen duties, etc)