Thread: Help wanted!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Aside from the river violation, I really like the mountain/river/forest arrangement in the southeast. Nice job!

I'm new too and have gotten so much already by going through a couple of the tutorials, including how to make water and land look more interesting and artistic. I'd highly recommend some tutorials (if you haven't already tried them) and stealing what whatever tricks you can

Check out the "qucikstart" sticky thread in the Tutorials sub-forum.

Guys, thank for your answers... I just want to sorry for my bad explanation before. This is one country of the 18 countries that im planning to draw... im doing one by one... So the water is just for notation. My problem before was about the field color, but i thanks for the observation on the mountains and on the rivers orientation. I have just one more question. I didnt get why the rivers are badly oriented, onde there is no elevation information on the map?

Thanks for all... I'll continue to make questions here, if you guys dont mind!!!

Hello again... Ive already donne some modifications, creating the mountains by myself and work a little on the rivers, and the result is
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fronteiras.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	44252

Obs: The ocean isnt finished, so its no so good.