Welcome, Nethseaar. Those are a good start. On the second one you'll want to connect the Dahla and he Kievlan to somewhere - maybe downstream of Arendon? They wouldn't just fizzle out. You have a good depiction of linear ranges of mountains and hills going. The settlements seem too regularly scattered - I'd expect thicker in places and sparser in others.

On the Ceerorian map you have the lower-river-meandering bit down pat, but that really happens just on the lower reaches of rivers. Upper stretches would tend to be less finely wiggly. Don't get me wrong - upper stretches will still be irregular, just not all that finely meandered. The coastlines look better on this one - understood the other is still a study or WIP. I'd tame those claw-foot deltas a bit - such an extension happens, but amidst plenty of other distributaries, branching, bayous and such. Why's the central lake so jaggy? I'd expect such shores to come from rugged terrain surrounding it, yet it's amidst plains.

Think of a peninsula as a ridge sticking out to sea. Ask yourself why so many rivers would be "clinging to ridgetops" as you show. Granted in flat terrain the "ridge" is gradual, and one *could* have a pair of parallel coastal rises channeling a watercourse out the tip. But I'd expect that to be the exception rather than the norm.

I'll be interested in seeing more - keep it up!