Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: My Dungeon Maps

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

I on the other hand.... am Evil... and would readily do this to PC's including Paladins... which are my favorite class to DM ... my players who play Paladin's get handed a small 10 page explination of their God (Baldur, Blind god of Justice) and the organization of the White Circle including all of its rites, edicts, code of ethics and conduct, and all the other good stuff that comes with playing a paladin.

I'd let them fall in a pit same as the others however.... I have no such code...

Praise

Lovely stuff. Makes me think "If Charles M. Schulz had been born a couple of decades later and been a Dungeon Master instead of a world-famous cartoonist ..." in the best possible way. Lots of warmth in the rippled lines, casual font, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghalev View Post
    Lovely stuff. Makes me think "If Charles M. Schulz had been born a couple of decades later and been a Dungeon Master instead of a world-famous cartoonist ..." in the best possible way. Lots of warmth in the rippled lines, casual font, etc.
    Wow, I think that's one of the best compliments I have ever received. Thanks Ghalev.
    Cheers,
    Tim

Paratime Design Cartography

"Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?" - Groucho Marx

This dungeon continues from the stairway of Area 32 of the last map (Dungeon-050.jpg).

This map was inspired by the Chuo line of the Tokyo Subway system. The secret door to Area 7 is at the bottom of the pit (hence why the room is grey to show it is at a different level than the rest of the corridor). Area 8 has an old and crumbling bridge that covers a deep chasm. Perhaps there is a chance that the bridge will crumble if too much weight is placed on it.
    Cheers,
    Tim

"Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?" - Groucho Marx

This dungeon continues from the stairway of Area 30 of the 2nd last map (Dungeon-050.jpg).

This map was inspired by the Keio line of the Tokyo Subway system. The steps leading to Area 12 render properly in the full sized version.

Happy Canada Day everyone!
    Cheers,
    Tim

Here's the layout map for the last couple of posts...

Cheers,
    Tim

This is the final map (Level 8 ) for the "Subway" Mega-Dungeon. This map continues from the stairway of Area 34 of Level 7B (Dungeon-051.jpg).

Technically this map wasn't inspired by the subway map book (I returned it to the library earlier today) but it was inspired by a light fixture in the waiting room at the Doctor's (what can I say, I was bored because I forgot my book).
    Cheers,
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    If ever there was a 'Dungeon Master' it would have to be you!
    LOL! Does that mean I have to change my profile image to this?

Cheers,
    Tim

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast